Today we are releasing a ninja hotfix to address an important issue where sometimes it's not possible to place notes on the Piano Roll Node.
The following is the full list of changes:
- Fixed sometimes not being able to place notes on the Piano Roll Node (!)
- Fixed Piano Roll Node sometimes displaying its notes at the wrong horizontal position on the Patcher and on its settings panel
- Theoretical fix for an issue where the Microphone Node would trigger a false positive security alert in some antivirus software about webcamera access - to address privacy concerns, no webcamera access was actually done, this was merely a technical issue involving compatibility matters
- Fixed an issue where the Microphone Node would produce louder than expected audio
- Fixed an issue in AudioNodes Online where logging in and logging out would sometimes unexpectedly fail with a "not logged in" or "already logged in" message
- Added a notice about test mode when opening the public test version of AudioNodes Online